Aftersales at IMG SEAT
Commitments to Quality
LOVE YOUR SEAT
We know how important your SEAT is to you and that when it’s being serviced or repaired you want to make sure your car is in safe hands. At SEAT, we are committed to delivering a quality service at a competitive price, so you can rest assured that your car will benefit from all the care and expertise that only a SEAT dealer can deliver.
At SEAT we give you more.
- SEAT-trained technicians using specialist equipment employing the latest SEAT technology
- Master Technicians have over 250 hours of specialist training. Re-accreditation every three years keeps them up to date
- Only SEAT-approved parts fitted with two-year parts warranty
- Check for outstanding vehicle safety, software and product enhancements on SEAT’s database
- Free Vehicle Health Check
- Wash and vacuum with every service
- Reset Interval display with a service
- Serviced to manufacturer’s recommendations and committed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice
- No additional work will be carried out without your approval
- SEAT stamp in service book
- Convenience options including loan cars and online service booking